February 24, 2011

Alternative/Indie - Tracks

I have selected the following songs for several reasons. I hope you will give them a listen. Expand your musical world. Per usual, I suggest audio (no video) first, with headphones. Go GoogleTube, I mean youtube now! Enjoy....

Spoon "Mathematical Mind"

A Silent Film "Driven by Their Beating Hearts"

One Eskimo  "Kandi"

Foster the People "Pumped Up Kicks" (simple but infectious)

The Temper Trap "Fader"

Young the Giant "My Body"

Deerhunter "Revival"

MGMT "Time to Pretend"

King of Leon "Back Down South"
                        "Manhattan"
                        "Arizona"
                        "Ragoo"
                        "Crawl"

Arcade Fire "Modern Man"

Devotchka "Transliterator"

Menomena "TAOS"

Yo La Tengo "Here to Fall"

Vampire Weekend "Jonathon Low"

Carolina Liar "I'm Not Over You"

No comments:

Post a Comment